|Thai Pesto Noodle Stir Fry|
1 lb. Bay scallops
1 cup red or yellow onion
1 cup Julienne-cut carrots
1/2 cup Julienne-cut red or yellow pepper
1 cup French green beans (haricots verts)
1/2 cup vegetable stock
1 14 oz package udon noodles
2 tbsp peanut or canola oil
1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
1 8-oz container Austin Pesto Company Thai Pesto
1. Cook noodles according to package directions. When done, rinse with cold water to stop cooking. Set aside.
2. Steam green beans until almost done. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in Dutch oven or wok
4. Add onion and stir fry until it starts to caramelize
5. Add carrots; cook until slightly tender
6. Add pepper; cook until slightly tender
7. Add green beans and veggie stock
8. Simmer until beans are heated through
9. Add scallops; cook 2 or 3 minutes until done
10. Add pesto to noodles and toss until evenly coated.
11. Add stir fry, toss
12. Garnish with cherry tomatoes.