|Picture courtesy of Boggy Creek Farm|
4 cups cauliflower, mixed colors
6 cloves minced garlic
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons herbs de Provence, thyme or rosemary
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Salt & pepper
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Clean cauliflower and break into florets.
3. Saute' garlic in hot oil until it starts to tan, 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Toss cauliflower in the garlic and oil; spread in a single layer in a roasting pan.
4. Season with herbs, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
6. When tender, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and put under the broiler until the cheese is hot and bubbly.
Garnish with parsley if you wish.
Cool-weather cauliflower is available at Boggy Creek Farm on Wednesday and Saturday.