What do Cinco de Mayo and Pecan Street Festival have in common this year? A weekend of festivities - art, music, food, fun - on 24 blocks of Sixth Street in Austin on May 5 and 6.
Over 600 artisans and performing artists are tuned up to celebrate the joy of making art, food and music. Among these:
- Michael’s "Kids Art Tent" at 6th and San Jacinto
- Wahl’s Face The Day Tour — Helping men create their best look.
- Beanitos Bean Chips — Stop by the Beanitos tent and grab a bag of beans!!!
- Our Featured artist: Jimmy Ellis
- Enter the Over The Edge photo contest for a chance to win $1,500 !!! Click here for more info.
Headlining music acts add the heat to the salsa:
More Kid’s Activities including:
- Carnival Rides
- Face Painting
- A Petting Zoo!
It all happens with you, baby! Admission is free. Check it out.