|Image courtesy of Keres Spices, importing and distributing |
a wide variety of organic and fair trades spices from around the world.
If you're like most busy people, you go to the same reliable recipes most of the time. You like what you like. It spares your time. You can count on your family's enjoyment.
Still, variety is the spice of life and spice adds a wholesome variety to all your go-to recipes.
Here's how to take the same ingredients into five different, delicious directions:
1. Shrimp Creole - red sauce spiced with white pepper, black pepper and cayenne.
2. Shrimp Provencal - red sauce spiced with fennel and thyme.
3. Shrimp Espagnol - red sauce spiced with adobe chili powder.
4. Spicy Moroccan Shrimp - red sauce spiced with cumin, coriander and ginger.
5. Jamaican Curry Shrimp - red sauce spiced with curry powder.
Same ingredients - onion, garlic, tomatoes and shrimp. Add spices and imagination. A world of variety at every meal.
Use the Spicepedia by Keres Spices to spice things up in your cuisine.